FCSC is proud of our players who strive to set goals of playing at the next level. We work to help these players achieve these goals, through our committment to their development and providing the best opportunities to have interaction with collegiate coaches.
Through our affiliations with CCL and its showcase opportunitiies such as tournaments and combines, we offer a broad exposure for our players. We also have experieinced coaches that have helped some of the players listed below through the process and what needs to be done on all parts.
Here is a recent list of players who achieved their goals to play at the collegiate level.
- Brandon Hartman – Virginia Military Insitute, 2011-2014
- Caitlin Howard – Hobart & William Smith Colleges, 2011
- David Yates – Lynchburg College, 2011-2014
- Samantha King – Randolph Macon University, 2012-2013
- Brooke Malloy – Christopher Newport University, 2012-2015
- Caity Ashley - Roanoke College 2013
- Aubrey Munoz - Randolph-Macon 2013
- Sarah Sivick - Randolph College 2013-2017
- Tiffany Yowell – Christopher Newport University, 2013
- Emily Brummett – Bridgewater College, 2015-Present
- Lucas Farmer – Ohio Wesleyan University, 2015- Present
- Caroline Liebel – Roanoke College, 2015- Present.
- Dominic Powers – Eastern Mennonite University, 2015- Present
- Alyssa Rodemsky – Savannah College, 2015-Present
- Anna Stribling - North Carolina Wesleyan College, 2015-Present
- Ward Van De Water - Dickinson College, 2015-Present
- Bretton Buttler - Shenandoah University - 2016
- Megan Deitrich – Roanoke College 2016- Present
- Elizabeth Keefer – Shenandoah University, 2016- Present
- Kailey Vance – Shenandoah University 2016
- Emily Yergin – Shenandoah University 2016- Present
- Joshua Boss, California University of PA, (committed 2018)
- Cameron Wollard – William and Mary (Committed, 2018)